- باقریان، ف. (1383). منزلت اجتماعی اعضای هیئت علمی. طرح پژوهشی مؤسسه پژوهش و برنامهریزی آموزش عالی.
- عارفی، م. (1384). برنامه ریزی درسی راهبردی در آموزش عالی. انتشارات جهاد دانشگاهی، دانشگاه شهید بهشتی.
- Anderson, E., & Shannon, A. (1988). Toward a conceptualization of mentoring. Journal of Teacher Education. 58. 38-42.
- Austin, A.E., & Wulff, D.H. (2004). The challenge to prepare the next generation of faculty. In D.H. Wulff & A.E. Austin (2004). Paths to the professoriate (pp. 3-16). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Austin, A. E. et al. (2008). Preparing STEM doctoral students for future faculty careers. New Directions for Teaching and Learning. 113. 83-95.
- Becher, T. (1987). The disciplinary shaping of the profession. In: Clark, B. R(Ed.). The academic profession: National, disciplinary and institutional settings. Berkeley University of California Press.
- Boyle, P. & Boice, B. (1998). Systematic mentoring for new faculty teachers and graduate teaching assistants. Innovative Higher Education. 22(3). 157-179.
- Brogt, E. (2009). Pedagogical and curricular thinking of professional astronomers teaching the Hertzsprung- Russell diagram in introductory astronomy courses for non-science major. Unpublished PhD dissertation of the University of Arizona
- Colbeck, C. L. (2008). Professional identity development theory and doctoral education. New Directions for Teaching and Learning. 113. 9-16.
- Gilbelman, M. & Fast, J. (2001). Teaching to teach: An ethnographic exploration of a course in social work education. Social Work Education. 20(4). 447-457.
- Golde, C. M. (2008). Applying lessons for professional education to preparation of the professoriate. New Directions for Teaching and Learning. 113. 17-25Grossman, P.L. (1990). The making of a teacher: teacher knowledge & teacher education. New York: Teachers College Press.
- Hardre, P.L. (2005). Instructional design as a professional development tool-of-choice for graduate teaching assistants. Innovative Higher Education. 30(3). 163-176.
- Hickson, C. & Fishburn, G. (2006). Can we help? Mentoring graduate teaching assistants. Paper presented at AARE Conference: Adelaid.
- Janke, E. M. & Colbeck, C. L. (2008). Lost in translition: Learning professional roles through the situated curriculum. New Directions for Teaching and Learning. 113. 57-68.
- Kram, K. E. (1985). Improving the mentoring process. Training and Development Journal. 39. 40–43.
- Neumann, R. (2001). Disciplinary differences and university teaching. Studies in Higher Education. 29(2). 135-146.
- Purcell, J. M. (2007). Perception of senior faculty concerning doctoral student perception for faculty roles. Unpublished PhD dissertation of South Florida University.
- Ragins, B. R., & Cotton, J. L. (1999). Mentor functions and outcomes: A comparison of men and women in formal and informal mentoring relationships. Journal of Applied Psychology. 84. 529–550.
- Rosser, V. J. (2004). Professional and academic socialization and mentoring: Imperatives for doctoral education. Educational Perspectives. 37(2). 28-33.
- Schilb, J. (2001). Preparing graduate students to teach literature. Pedagogy: Critical Approaches to Teaching Literature, Composition, and Culture. 1(3). 507-525.
- Short, E. C. (2002). Knowledge and the educative functions of a university: designing the curriculum of higher education. Journal of Curriculum Studies. 34(2). 139-148.
- Shulman, L. S. (1993). Teaching as a community property: Putting an end to pedagogical solitude. Change (The Magazine of Higher Education). Nov.-Dec. 6-7.
- Smith, J. O. et.al. (2001). Peer networking as a dynamic approach to supporting new faculty. Innovative Higher Education. 25(3). 2001. 197-207.
- Sweitzer, V. L. (2008). Networking to develop professional identity: A look at the first semester experience of doctoral students in business. New Directions for Teaching and Learning. 113. 43-56.
- Wright, K. S. (1992). From The Odyssey to the University: What is this thing called mentoring? ACA Bulletin. 79. 45-53.